Einstein Language includes two APIs that you can use to unlock powerful insights within text.
Einstein Sentiment—Classify the sentiment of text into positive, negative, and neutral classes to understand the feeling behind text. You can use the Einstein Sentiment API to analyze emails, social media, and text from chat to:
- Identify the sentiment of a prospect’s emails to trend a lead or opportunity up or down.
- Provide proactive service by helping dissatisfied customers first or extending promotional offers to satisfied customers.
- Use trending sentiment to identify product deficiencies and measure overall satisfaction or dissatisfaction with your products.
- Monitor the perception of your brand across social media channels, identify brand evangelists, and monitor customer satisfaction.
Currently, Einstein Sentiment supports only English.
You can create your own custom model or use our pre-built sentiment model. See Use the Pre-Built Sentiment Model.
Einstein Intent—Categorize unstructured text into user-defined labels to better understand what users are trying to accomplish. Leverage the Einstein Intent API to analyze text from emails, chats, or web forms to:
- Determine what products prospects are interested in and send customer inquiries to the appropriate sales person.
- Identify topics across unstructured text in emails, meeting notes, or account notes to summarize key points.
- Route service cases to the correct agents or departments, or provide self-service options.
- Understand customer posts to provide personalized self-service in your communities.
Einstein Intent supports multiple languages. See How to Implement Multiple Languages.
Not sure which Einstein Language service is best for your use case? See Which Einstein Vision or Language Service is Right for You?
Updated 2 months ago